WHAT IS HEALTHY LIFE?
Do you often fall asleep during the day in your office or in your classroom? Do you just doze off like you literally have zero control over it? Such extreme level of sleepiness can be a result of sleep disorder. Sleep disorders are literally one of the biggest hindrances in people’s lives. But there are treatments for them.
These drugs do not entirely treat sleep disorders but help in reducing the extreme daytime sleepiness that is associated with sleep disorders.
Artvigil is one of such a smart drug prescribed by doctors for this very purpose.
Let us know more about this drug.
What is Artvigil used for?
Artvigil is a brand version of Armodafinil that is approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to help people who suffer from sleep disorders. It received approval mainly to lessen the extreme daytime sleepiness caused by sleep disorders like narcolepsy, shift work sleep disorder, and obstructive sleep apnea in people.
Armodafinil has a long half-life. Its effects last for approximately 15 hours. It, therefore, should be consumed early in the morning or in the afternoon to enjoy its benefits for the whole day. Taking it in the evening might make a person suffer from sleep disturbances.
People who have narcolepsy or obstructive sleep apnea may take this drug once in the morning orally. Shift workers can take it an hour before their shifts start.
This drug is also used to improve cognition in healthy people. It helps to provide an enhanced mood and mental energy. It also helps in improving the reasoning skills and abilities in people, their creativity, memory power, attention, concentration, and focus etc.
Some Important Points
• This drug may be used only by adults and should be kept away from children. Teenagers less than 17 years of age are not permitted to use this drug.
• It should be stored at room temperature away from extreme moisture, heat, or direct sunlight. Never keep it in your washroom.
• People who do not have any sleep disorders should refrain from using this medication to delay their sleeping time.
• Pregnant women or breastfeeding women must talk to a doctor before using this medication. It is not yet known how Armodafinil affects an unborn baby or a nursing baby.
• Any activities that require mental alertness must be avoided while you are on this drug. This drug can make you dizzy. Contact a doctor if the dizziness persists or gets worse.
• Avoid sharing this drug with people especially if they have a history of drug addiction. This drug can be addictive if taken in increased doses or if misused in some other way.
• Taking it with alcohol or with other street drugs is highly not recommended. It should not be inhaled or injected either.
• Medical consultation before buying Artvigil online is essential as this product could be easily misused otherwise. Provide your doctor with your full medical history and details of the drugs that you are using at present.
What are the possible side-effects of this drug?
The most frequently reported side-effects of this drug include nausea, headaches, nervousness, agitation, stomach upset, flushing of the skin, dryness of the skin or mouth, vomiting, indigestion, diarrhea, heartburn etc.
Besides these, some serious but rare side-effects also occur which includes fainting, fever, vision changes, hallucinations, confusion, depression, extreme weakness, chest pain, urinating problems, memory disorders, unexplained bleeding or bruising, and uncontrolled mood swings.
On the occurrence of these side-effects, stop taking this medication immediately and contact a doctor.
Note that this is not a complete list of side-effects. There could be other side-effects that are not mentioned in this list. Get medical help immediately if you experience any side-effects related to this drug.
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.