WHAT IS HEALTHY LIFE?
Levitra comes from the erectile dysfunction family; it is a drug which works in treating the erectile dysfunction or impotence in men. The generic name for the drug is Vardenafil which helps in the flow of blood to the penile nerve making an erection firm enough for sex. Impotence is coming out as a budding issue now, where there are lots of people who are suffering from this problem but they feel disturbed or shy in sharing or discussing it. Now when there are so many ED pills available on the market, this won’t be a problem anymore.
What is an erectile dysfunction?
Let’s just know and learn about what an erection dysfunction is?
Erectile dysfunction is the physical state where a person fails to get an erection or to maintain an erection firm enough for sex. This state occurs when there is improper or irregular blood flow in the penile nerve. As a result, a person is enabling to have an erection or to maintain an erection firm enough for sexual activity.
Symptoms of ED
The symptoms that include erectile dysfunction are-
• Reduced sexual desire
• Trouble getting an erection
• Trouble keeping an erection
There are certain ways in which erectile dysfunction can be analyzed. Some methods that include are-
• Dynamic infusion cavernosometry (DICC)
• Penile nerve function
• Duplex ultrasound
• Magnetic resonance angiography (MRA)
• Nocturnal penile tumescence (DICC)
How does the ED pill works?
Levitra is a PDE5 inhibitor which works by relaxing the patient’s arteries and helps to enhance the blood to the penis once a person is sexually stimulated. Now, without sexual stimulation, the ED pill itself will fail to achieve an erection. So for a proper sexually intercourse by taking an ED pill it is very much important to be sexually excited. All the ED pills work under the same principle before the pill starts working; you must develop the desire of having an intercourse.
Before you start dosing the medicine, it is advisable to take the doctor’s advice and follow the prescription. Here are the basic guidelines as to how you can dose the medicine-
• The recommended dose of the medicine is 10 mg per day
• The available dosages of the ED pill are- 10mg, 20 mg, 40 mg and 60 mg
• You can take the pill between 20 minutes to 60 minutes before sexual intercourse
• Can take it with food or without food
• Avoid drinking alcohol with the medicine as this may have adverse effects
Things that you should tell your Doctor
Before using the medicine, these are the certain thing that you should tell your doctor in order to make the best use of the medicine-
• A physical deformity of penis
• Liver or kidney problems
• If you are advised not to indulge in any sexual activity
• Vision problem
• Hearing problem
• History of heart problem
• Blood pressure fluctuation
• Having QT syndrome
If you are allergic to Vardenafil, then you should avoid taking Levitra. You should also avoid the medicine with other nitrate drugs if you take this ED pill with some other medicine that would have interaction; this will lead to some serious side effects
What makes it a good option for ED?
You can take this ED pill with another drug also
• Compared to the other ED pill available in the market, Levitra comes with very fewer side effects
• Even the diabetic patient can use this ED pill
• The action of Levitra is very quick; it starts working in just 15 minutes
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.