WHAT IS HEALTHY LIFE?
As we all know about Smart drugs now; and its amazing effect on our lives. Modalert is one prescribed medicine that falls into the category of nootropics. The drug is used by people and patients to drive away excessive sleep disorder. This excessive sleep disorder is caused due to-
• Obstructive Sleep Apnea
• Excessive Daytime Sleepiness
• Shift Work Sleep Disorder
Modalert is the advanced form of Modafinil or it won’t be wrong if it is said, a drug with the base of Modafinil. Not only it treats the sleep disorder, but this smart drug helps to enhance the cognitive function by improving the brain health. Individual who finds difficult staying awake and fall under the uncontrollable episodes of sleep can grab this smart drug as a solution.
Modalert doest cures the sleep disorder; it just helps to treat the issue. The pill works directly by putting an impact on the Central Nervous System (CNS) and by stimulating the release of chemicals that promote wakefulness and increasing its efficiency. In this way, it controls the sleep and wake cycle in the Brain. Not only this, but the smart drug has the potential to treat ADHD problem.
How you can Dose?
Before dosing any medicine, it is always advisable to follow your doctor’s advice and the prescription. Here is the general guideline as to how you can dose the smart pill-
• Modalert 200 mg is the recommended dose to be taken each day
• You can also take the medicine with just a glass of water
• You can take the medicine either early in the morning or in the early afternoon, as per your need to be alert and active
• For people struggling with excessive daytime sleepiness or narcolepsy should take the pill early in the morning
• And individuals suffering from shift work sleep disorder can take the pill one hour prior to work
• If you happen to miss a dose of the pill, do not take two pills together
Side- effects of the Pill
Here are the following ill effects of the drug. But there can some other side effects which some people have reported. In case you face or suffer from any of this side effects or some other discomfort, get yourself an immediate medical aid. Some of the disadvantages are mentioned below-
• Impaired cognition
• Blurred vision
• Decreased appetite
• Rash liver enzymes
• Loss of consciousness
• Cardiac arrhythmia
• Increased anxiety
• A tight throbbing sensation in the throat
Key points of Focus
• The smart drug may reduce its potency if it is taken before or with food so, it is advisable to take is after food for better results
• To prevent headaches try to drink lots of water as you can
• To prevent dizziness and fainting, start will a low dose
• Limit the Intake of tea and caffeine
• To prevent your migraines, you can take at least three whole eggs before taking Modafinil
• Do not take Alcohol as it may lead to blackouts and memory loss.
Some Avoidable interactions
Here are the list medicines that interact severely with Modalert-
• Medzol 1mg Injection
• Etivin 0.05mg Tablet
• Lopez 1mg Tablet MD
• Norex 0.5 mg Tablet
• Spentoin Injection
• Xeonril SL 0.5mg Tablet
• Spenotoin 100 mg Capsule
• Solzam 10 mg Tablet MD
• Mezolam 7.5 mg Injection
• Epsolin 50 mg/2 ml Injection
Some of the advantages of the smart pill are listed below-
• Modalert has been concluded by British researcher as “the first well validated pharmaceutical nootropic agent”
• It helps to keep you active and light throughout the day
• The smart pill has the potential to treat anxiety and depression
• Gives an instant kick to the neurons and works as fuel to the brain
.• Modalert has low potential abuse, so it can be used on a daily basis
• The medicine helps to increase our activeness without having any effect on the blood pressure
This is how the smart drug has gained popularity and has become a mass choice. To be safe and sound while you dose the medicine, always follow your doctor’s advice for a fruitful result. And in case you feel something in your system after dosing the medicine, immediately rush for a medical aid.
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.