WHAT IS HEALTHY LIFE?
Nuvigil is a brain enhancer or a smart drug that seriously promotes wakefulness among the individuals. Armodafinil is the generic name of Nuvigil which is the active ingredient present in the drug. It helps to enhance and uplift the cognitive function at an advanced level. Smart drugs, Nootropic or Brain Enhancer are the substance that uplifts and enhances the brain activity to another level. This medicine will really make you feel light and energetic as this works as a fuel to the brain.
What Nuvigil treats?
The Nootropic is used to treat excessive sleep disorder which is caused due to-
• Obstructive Sleep Apnea
• Excessive Daytime Sleepiness
• Shift Work Sleep Disorder
If you are suffering from all these issues that are mentioned above then, you can surely opt for this amazing smart drug. Once you incorporate this medicine, it will worth your effort of staying awake. The smart drug also enhances the cognitive function of the brain and makes you more active and focus. Not only this, it also helps to increase the memory span and concentration which is like a blessing to all who suffer from narcolepsy mainly students (pursuing higher studies).
Smart drugs or the brain enhancer have gained popularity over the years among the masses now. People have understood and have gained fruitful results after grabbing smart drugs. Nuvigil is one such smart that works as a powerful stimulant and helps to keep us awake.
Nuvigil belongs to the class of medications called wakefulness-promoting agents. The pill works by changing the amounts of certain natural substances in the area of the brain that controls sleep and wakefulness. This is how it affects the system and keeps us awake.
Thing that you should tell your Doctor
Before you think of dosing the medicine, here are the lists of things that you should tell your doctor. This will help your Doctor to treat you well in a best and effective way-
• If you are allergic to Armodafinil, then you should not take this medicine as you will suffer serious reactions
• If you are pregnant or have plans to become pregnant, consult your doctor properly before taking the pill. It is not yet known whether is smart pill is harmless for the fetus
• For breastfeeding ladies also it is advisable to get a proper doctor’s advice on whether to dose the medicine or not. It is not known if Nuvigil passes into your milk it won’t hamper the newborn
• If you have a history of mental health problems, including psychosis
• Any heart problems or had a heart attack
• If you have high blood pressure. Your blood pressure may need to be checked more often while taking this medicine
• Any individual with liver or kidney problems
• An individual with a history of drug or alcohol abuse or addiction
• If you are having surgery, including dental surgery
• You should also tell your doctor if you are taking any vitamins pills or a herbal medicine or supplements
How you can dose the medicine
To start with the dose of this smart drug, it is advisable for you to take a proper doctors advice.
Here is the list of general guideline as to how you can start the medicine-
• Nuvigil 150 mg is the recommended dose of the medicine
• For people suffering from excessive daytime sleepiness, must take the pill early in the morning
• And individual who is suffering from shift work sleep disorder can take the medicine one hour prior to work
• You can take the medicine with food or without food just with a glass of water
• The medicine is usually prescribed for 12 weeks
This is the normal idea as to how you can go about taking the pill, but according to the patient’s condition, doctors prescribe the medicine and with the dosing information. So take a proper supervision of the doctor.
The condition in which the dosage depends
The dose that your doctor recommends may be based on the following conditions and health issues-
• What is the condition that is being treated
• Your response to this smart pill
• Examining the condition your liver function and then the doctor will prescribe dose
• If any other medical conditions that an individual have
• Any Other medications that a person must be taking
• The age of a person
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.