WHAT IS HEALTHY LIFE?
Tramadol is a pain reliever which is similar to narcotic and is used for treating moderate to severe level of pain.
The painkiller is a very effective one but one should avoid using it of he or she has severe problems related to breathing, any blockades in the intestine or areas near stomach or the person has recently used any sort of alcohol sedatives, tranquilizers or narcotics etc.
Misusing Tramadol can lead to addiction, overdose and even it may lead to death. Death in most cases can be due to the usage of the medicine by a child or a person who is using it for addiction-related issues without a prescription.
This medicine also has unwanted effects and which may require medical attention.
Consulting a doctor is recommended if anyone after using this painkiller faces any side effects.
The side effects are-
• Chest pain or discomfort
• Blisters under the skin
• Blood pressure increased
• Blurred vision
• Abdominal or stomach fullness
• Convulsions (seizures)
• Blood in the urine
• Dizziness or light headedness when getting up from a lying or sitting position
• Abnormal or decreased touch sensation
• Darkened urine
• Difficult urination
• Change in walking and balance
• Frequent urge to urinate
• Gaseous abdominal or stomach pain
• Numbness and tingling in the face, fingers, or toes
• Numbness, tingling, pain, or weakness in the hands or feet
• Irregular heartbeat
• Loss of memory
• Fast heartbeat
• Pain or discomfort in the arms, jaw, back, or neck
• Pains in the stomach, side, or abdomen, possibly radiating to the back
• Severe cramping
• Severe nausea
• Redness, swelling, and itching of the skin
• Trembling and shaking of the hands or feet
• Weak or absent pulses in the legs
• Yellow eyes or skin
The medicine can be harmful if one overdoses on it. The symptoms of overdose are-
• Decreased awareness or responsiveness
• Lack of muscle tone
• Light headedness
• pinpointed pupils of the eyes
• Severe sleepiness
• Slow or irregular heartbeat
• A difficulty with breathing
• Loss of consciousness
• Unusual tiredness
• Change in consciousness
There are some other side effects also but these will not need medical attention as these occur during the period while the body tries to adjust with the medicine. These are
• Abdominal or stomach pain
• A cough
• Dry mouth
• A feeling of warmth
• feeling unusually cold
• A headache
• Loss of interest or pleasure
• Loss of strength or weakness
• A runny nose
• Sleepiness or unusual drowsiness
• Unusual feeling of excitement
• feeling sad or empty
Some other side effects are
• Abnormal dreams
• Bladder pain
• Blistering, crusting, irritation, itching, or reddening of the skin
• Appetite decreased
• Change in hearing
• Cold flu-like symptoms
• The loss of sexual ability, desire, drive, or performance
• Loss of voice
• back pain
• Bloody or cloudy urine
• Body aches or pain
• Ear congestion
• Ear drainage
• feeling jittery
• Hot flashes
• Joint stiffness
• Joint swelling
• Pain or tenderness around the eyes and cheekbones
• Weight increased or decreased
• Lower back or side pain
• muscle spasms or twitching
• Pain, swelling, or redness in the joints
• Skin discoloration
Adult Dose for Pain
An adult can intake 50 to 100 mg of this medicine orally within a time span of 4 to 6 hours.
The maximum dosage a person can take within a day is 400 mg, while people who do not need rapid onset of analgesic effect should take 25 mg. They can eventually increase their dosage but it should be limited to 400 mg per day.
People aged 18 years or older have chronic pain can intake 100 mg a day and increase it to 300 mg by increasing the dosage every 5 days.
Every medicine has its boon and bane, there are benefits too of this pain med, and so to grab the medicine you can now buy Tramadol online from an online pharmacy store.
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.