WHAT IS HEALTHY LIFE?
We often have heard people saying that sleep is the golden chain that ties health and bodies together. Sleep is perverse as human nature. We all need a good sleep to maintain a good lifestyle.
With the day to day activities, a hectic schedule it becomes tough to maintain a good sleep and as result, a person suffers from the sleeping disorder. Having a sleep disorder means having excessive daytime sleep which makes a person lazy and tired.
To maintain a good sleep and mental health, smart drugs will the remedy to it. Smart drugs like Nuvigil helps to cure sleep disorder such as Narcolepsy, Sleep Apnea, and Shift work sleep disorder.
An overview of Nuvigil:
Nuvigil is a smart drug used to cure excessive daytime sleep. It is mostly used to treat sleep disorders such as Narcolepsy, Sleep Apnea, and Shift work sleep disorder. Nuvigil comprises of eugeroic compounds. Smart drugs are known as nootropic drug that helps to keep mind awake. Smart drugs help to boosts up the mind and keep it active all day long. It is taken when a person suffers from excessive daytime sleepiness, narcolepsy and shift work sleep disorder.
Smart drugs help to increase the resistance to fatigue and improve the mood. Many people in their daily life suffer from sleepiness disorder and they could not concentrate on their work and do their day to day activities but with the use of Smart drugs, it helps to promote the wakefulness among them and keep the activeness all day long.
Sleep disorder occurs due to stress, anxiety, depression and many more. It is a group of condition that affects the condition of ability to sleep every day on regular basis. It depends on the type of sleep disorder, where people can have a difficult time falling asleep and may feel extremely tired throughout the day. People suffering from sleeping disorder come across with certain disturbances in their life. It drives away their attention due to excessive tiredness and laziness. The lack of sleep can have a negative impact on energy, mood, concentration and overall health.
A person having a sleeping disorder can have some symptoms like difficulty in falling asleep, daytime fatigue and anxiety. This can also happen if a person is in depression. Stress and anxiety have a negative impact on sleep quality.
It can be difficult for you to fall asleep or to stay asleep. Sleep apnea can also make a person wake up during the night because of a breathing problem during sleep. Narcolepsy is commonly known as a sleep attack that occurs during the day.
Nuvigil is a kind of smart drug that helps to drive away the excessive sleep of a person. It promotes the wakefulness in a person. It maintains to promote the mental wakefulness and energy which helps us to keep up the executive performance. It increases the focus level and activeness power enabling to maintain a proper mental health.
The U.S Food and Drug Administration approved this medicine in the year 2007 to be sold in the market to treat excessive sleepiness disorder. It acts as an aid in promoting a sound and clear mind that enables one to clear mind and keeping it active all throughout the day.
Benefits of Nuvigil:
• Nuvigil works in a more effective way as a wake-promotion.
• It is basically used for its treatment of daytime sleepiness which is caused due to the deficiency of Orexin.
• It helps to regulate the wakefulness in a person. In case of sleep apnea, Nuvigil helps to overcome the feelings of exhaustion by stimulating the brain’s work promoting chemicals.
• It works well with the shift work sleep disorder by bringing the right amount of energy in the right time without disturbing one’s sleep pattern that happens during shift work disorder.
• Nuvigil also provides a sound clear mind by driving away the fatigue and brain fogginess.
• It has also been proven that Nuvigil helps to enhance our mood. It helps to improve mental awareness to stay more active throughout the day.
• Nuvigil works like influencing dopamine levels in the body. The dopamine is a neurotransmitter that is responsible for the wake-up process of an individual.
• This smart drug has a compound which is responsible for the cognitive enhancement of many users with stronger effects and longer durations.
Basic guidelines to use Nuvigil:
• Consume one pill in the morning with a glass of water.
• This smart drug is only prescribed for 12 weeks and not more than that.
• The recommended dose of Nuvigil is 150 mg to 250 mg.
• Do not make it a habit-forming.
• Do not take a double dose.
• Take one dose before 1 hour in order to treat shift work sleep disorder.
• Take this pill either before a meal or after having a meal.
Side effects of Nuvigil:
Some of the side effects that can cause while having this medicine are:
• Dry mouth
• Loss of appetite
• Back pain
• Upset stomach
• A sore throat
These side effects might occur during the medication and if this side effect gets worsen then seek the help of a doctor immediately for medical attention.
Measures to be taken:
• Keep it within a room temperature
• Consult a doctor if you have heart problems before taking this pill.
• Tell your doctor if you have high blood pressure while consuming this pill.
• Consult with your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to be before using this tablet.
• Avoid taking any kind of illegal substance and alcoholic substance.
• Do not share this tablet with anyone without consulting a doctor as it is illegal to do so.
• If you miss a dose take it as soon as you remember.
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.